I am prepared for this afternoon event, where I will meet up with some good friends in Horsens and drink afternoon tea with focus on Earl Grey.
It is my responsibility to bring all the Earl Grey teas from my kitchen, so here in the basket you can see:
- Earl Grey with flower from Kusmi
- Anastasia - Russian blend of China and Ceylon teas with scents of bergamot, lemon, lime and orange blossom from Kusmi
- Earl Grey Polish blend No 18 - Blend of China and Ceylon teas with scents of bergamot, lemon and lime from Kusmi
- Bouquet of Flowers No 108 - Russian blend of China, Ceylon and India teas with scents of bergamot, lemon, lime, orange, mandarin and flowers from Kusmi
- Troika - Russian blend of China, Ceylon and India teas with scents of bergamot, orange and mandarin from Kusmi
Yes, I and my stomach are so ready for this afternoon of drinking several pots of tea and eating home-made tea treats - uuuhmmm
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.