July 26, 2018

Jelly bag and jam funnel - kitchen equipment 29


At my participation at the Summer preserves course I realized, that I needed to make a new investment in some more kitchen equipment, so I really could use the acquired skills from the course. It turned out, that I needed to get hold of a jelly bag and a jam funnel. So I went shopping on the interned for these kitchen tools.

The jelly bag you need, when you want to make jelly such as this red & black currant jelly. And the jam funnel is crucial for the filling up the jam jar to the very top without getting hot jam on neither your fingers nor outside the glass. Here I am speaking from experience :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...