July 15, 2018

Lillet Vive


I have been testing a recipe from a small recipe booklet for the use of the aperitif Lillet. And the weather here in Denmark has been nothing but sunshine since beginning of May, which is very unusual fir Denmark. So my mother and I have enjoyed this drink a couple of times in her garden during the these wonderful Danish Summer evenings :-)

Instead of using Lillet Blanc I have used Lillet Rose, and I did not have any strawberries. But the cocktail taste great anyway on a warm Summer evening :-)

Lillet Vive: - 1 drink:

  • 6 cl Lille Rose
  • 6 cl Fever Tree Indian Tonic
  • Ice cubes
  • Slices of cucumber
  • Mint leaves
  1. Add all the ingredients into a big tumbler glass.
  2. Enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...