September 18, 2019

Upcoming cake regatta at the rowing club


This upcoming Saturday we will have the annual cake regatta at the rowing club. The theme of the annual cake regatta is selected by the previous year's winner, and the winner has selected "muffin" as theme for 2019.

I will be baking muffin with contains apples, as apples really is in season here in September. I have the following three muffins in mind:

  1. apple muffin with cinnamon and buttermilk
  2. Apple muffin with oat and cinnamon
  3. Apple muffin with crumble on top
I will leave the decision on what to bake in your capable hands, so leave a comment, if I should bake muffin option 1, 2 or 3. You have until Friday morning to leave a comment on this post or participate in the vote on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...