March 03, 2020

"Striber på langs" sweater by Petit Knit


I have brought this yarn for this sweater called striber på langs sweater by PetiteKnit (or longitudinal stripes sweater) at my local yarn shop Garn i skovhytten. In the kit recipe the yarn Arwetta and Tiili from Filcolana is mentioned. However, I could not buy this specific yarn in the yarn shop, so instead of I am using Titicaca (100% pure thin alpaca) by Holst Garn and Yaku 4/16 (100% merino wool) from CaMaRose.

And yes, I have decided to knit the sweater in my favourite colour of green. Another option would have been in dark yellow/orange.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...