March 01, 2020

March - what's up


March - what´s up ?

Now the first calendar month of Spring has finally arrived here in Denmark. We are still 5 weeks away from Easter, however I spend this afternoon to dig out my Easter decoration items, so I can decorate my home celebrating the arrival of Spring.

I have no specific calendar events, which I have focus on in my kitchen during this month. However, the citrus fruits are still in high season, so I think I will make various citrus jams during this month. I will also be knitting on a green sweater this month, perhaps I will also start the knitting on a Summer dress, so I actually can use this dress with Summer ?

So, look by from time to time to see, what is going on in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...