March 02, 2020

Trip to the area of Limfjorden


Last week-end my mother and I went on trip with a stay at Hvalpsund Færgekro, so it gave us the opportunities to visit towns in the area of Limfjorden. The first day we went to Viborg, where we enjoyed lunch, visit Skovgaard Museet with a fantastic ceramic exhibition and did a little shopping. I found a white port wine (Granham's Blend No 5), which can mixed with tonic and served like  gin tonic.
After spending the night at Hvalpsund Færgekro my mother and I went to Nykøbing Mors, where I also did some shopping in form of both plant, ceramic flower pot and a flower bouquet called "Jante buket" at the flower shop Madame Tusindfryd.
I also found this basket in green, which I planning to use for storing my latest yarn shopping at Horsens knit festival. Finally I brought a dessert wine made on quince  produced by Sindbjerg Vingaard






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...