March 16, 2021

So Faded - first step of progress

I have been making some good progress on my version of so faded by Andrea Mowry. This sweater is another top-down style, so I have knitted the upper part of the sweater and I have placed the required stiches for the arms on holding lines made from thin plastic. Now, I am continuing knitting the remaining part of the body.

The funny part of the knitting it, that I am using hand dyed yarn in different colout, and that the colour with the individual yarn is changing colour from cm to cm. 

I started knitting in the very dark green colour, moved to light green and I have just finished knitting in white colour and have started to knit on medium blue. I am changing the colour after 10 cm, where I knit 10 row with the old colour and the new colour as the fading part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...