April 03, 2021

Easter shopping of yarn for new knitting projects


As start on my Easter vacation I went to Aarhus, where I meet up with a friend from high school, so we could visit various of yarn shops in city center of the city. Each of us had on our shopping list yarn from Tønderingstrik for some new knitting project, which is a part of both our Make Nine 2021 knitting projects.


I need yarn for the shawl Struktur tørklæde, and at the same time I want to look at colours in real life for a Summer sweater Charlotte Tøndering lun sommerbluse. Both these knitting projects will be knitted in yarn from Ito. This is a yarn, which I never have knitted in, so I am looking forward to work with it.


A few days later on in my Easter vacation I went shopping in my local yarn shop Garn i skovhytten for Isager Trio yarn in three colours for another Summer blouse called Trio Sommer by Hanne Larsen. This knitting project is also on my Make Nine 2021 list.

A finally I received yarn for the Ranunkel sweater by Hanne Søvsø in the Önling No 16 yarn.


So, I am not going to miss entertainment during my Easter vacation :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...