September 12, 2011

New tea for my tea cup 11


During one of my business to Paris I as usual did some food shopping and finally one of these teas has made it all the way from the tea tin to the tea pot into the tea cup !!!!

Label Impérial (Imperial Label) was launched by Kusmi in the beginning of 2011. This tea is a blend of green China tea flavoured with orange, vanilla and cinnamon, liquorice roots and sea buckthorn berries.

I really like the taste of this tea, it has a sweetness of it's own, so I do not need to add sugar to the tea, which I normally do. So perhaps I should consider this tea as a diet tea ?

A small reminder to you. I really appreciate it, if you spend some of your time and participate in the "cake election" about, which cake I should bake for the picnic row i the coming wee-end. My fellow rowers find it quiet amusing, that you as reader of this blog has an opinion about, what cake we should eat without actual participating in the row.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...