Last week I participated in a conference in Holland. And what kind of souvenirs could you bring home from Holland ? Cheese ? Yes, this is an options, but my refrigerator is already full of cheese from this cheese basket.
Tulip bulbs is definitely another option as a souvenir ! So my colleague and I decided to find a place, where we could buy different tulip bulbs, as we both are having gardens. One of the conference participants offered to drive us to a garden center, when she heard about our shopping plans.
So I returned from Holland with a suitcase filled up with various tulip bulbs. I have found these different bulbs:
- 5 Narcissus Butterfly Orangie
- 5 Narcissus Butterfly Trepolo
- 5 Narcissus Butterfly Printal
- 5 Narcissus Trumpet Mount Hood
- 5 Narcissus Double Replete
- 5 Narcissus Tazetta Paper White
- 5 Ornithogalum Magnum
- 10 Botanical Tulips Saxatilis
- 10 Botanical Humulis Alba Coeulea Oculata
- 200 Botanical Crocus - various colours
- 25 Virirdiflora Tulips
- 60 Double Tulips Angelique
The different types of Narcissus I will use to expand my Easter bed in my garden.
And all the different tulips I will use as replacement for the tulips, which did not blum this spring time.