September 09, 2011

Your help is needed again !



Can you believe it - I forgot to celebrate Hannibal turning 3 years Wednesday this week !!!!

Perhaps I should make a delayed birthday party for him, as I believe, he will not know the date of his actual birthday ? What do you think ?

Any way I need your help again to make the decision about, which cake I should bring with me on a picnic row taking place next week. This time is has been more difficult to find the recipes for voting, as I have to avoid the use of milk due to a lactose-intolerant rower.

However, here is the cake candidates, which you can choose from:
  • Carrot muffin
  • Chocolate muffin
  • Brownie with berries
So please help me making this decision by participating in the on-going vote on my blog. And this voting is ending the same day as Denmark has to vote about the composition of a new parliament. So 15 September is a day with two interesting voting taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...