May 09, 2013

Dinner at "Le Congrès", Paris

Scallops
When I am in Paris, I normally try to enjoy an evening meal (if possible to the agenda) at the restaurant called Le Congrès Maillot. For me it is traditional French style restaurant, which has some very friendly waiters.
Kir Royal

This time I decided a Kir Royal as my starter, as I located a calorie loaded dessert as the finishing touch to this evening meal.

As main course I as usual I choice scallops, which I have eating at many occasion at this restaurant, as they big and perfect in texture. This time the scallops was served together with a small hollowed zucchini with various vegetable in a  light tomato sauce containing some more vegetable. Uuuuhmmmm !!!!

As the sweet part for this evening meal I had an excellent panna cotta topped with a red fruit sauce.

For this meal I was paying 59 € incl. one glass of wine. I will give this experience 4 stars.
Panna cotta with red fruits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...