January 11, 2019

Raspberry lemonade


After I tested out this raspberry-lemon lemonade at the annual Christmas lunch for the wonderful women, I realised that I needed to do some work on improvement of this drink, as the colour was yellow and the taste was like boring soft drink. I have maintained, that this lemonade should be without addition of alcohol, so it can fit perfect into the month of January, where some people will use this first month of the year for detoxing after a Christmas month full of alcohol and food.

So my first attempt on modifying this raspberry lemonade is a good first step, however, I still find the taste to be too sweet and soft drink like, so here there is still room for improvements. I also think, that this lemonade would be very good with some addition of alcohol.

Raspberry lemonade: - 2 drinks
  • 60 ml Monin raspberry syrup
  • ½ l raspberry soft drink
  • 30 ml lemon juice
  • 4-5 fresh raspberries
  • ice cubes
  1. Fill all the liquid ingredients into a cocktail mixing jug.
  2. Stir the drink ingredients together using a cocktail stirrer.
  3. Add the ice cubes into the gin bowl glasses.
  4. Divided the content from the mixing jug into two glasses.
  5. Add in some fresh raspberries for decoration purpose
  6. Serve and say cheers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...