August 09, 2019

Gin shopping



Last week-end you was  able to get 20-40% on Danish gin and gin supplements at Kun det bedste, so I was filling up my gin stock. The first thing being added to the virtual shopping basket was these "te tonic tea bag", so you can infuse your gin tonic.

I also brought this rhubarb gin from Østersøens Brænderi together with these rhubarb tonic from Oh Deer Tonic, so I can make another version Danish rhubarb gin tonic as alternative to this rhubarb-strawberry gin tonic.

For those of my guests, which have to drive home I decided to buy a bottle of alcohol-free gin in form of Herbie Virgin.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...