Lets celebrate, that it is weekend and that the sunshine has now taken over from the rain. and instead of eating watermelon, I have turned the watermelon into a drink using a recipe from the weekly magazine "Alt for damerne" (issue 28/2019). The only changes, which I have done is to use juice of lemon instead of lime, as I had plenty of lemons in my kitchen and no limes at all.
The taste of the drink is to the bitter side due to the use of Campari. I think, you could as well use either rum or vodka as the alcoholic part of the drink instead of.
Watermelon Campari: -2 -4drinks
- ½ watermelon - slice the watermelon into smaller pieces
- 1 lemon - only the juice
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 dl Campari
- ½ dl sparkling water
- ice cubes
- Place the watermelon pieces together with lemon juice and sugar in a blend. Blend everything homogeneous.
- Pour the watermelon liquid in a measuring jug.
- Add the sparkling water and Campari into the watermelon liquid. Stir the drink well.
- Fill ice cubes into the large drink bowls and the watermelon Campari on top.
- Cheers and have a nice week-end.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.