August 15, 2019

Little knit shawl is finished


After some intensive knitting in front of the TV I have managed to finish of my little knit shawl.

The entire length is 225 cm and the maximum wide is 65 cm. I have used 5 yarns of knit yarn of each 50 g each and each yarn had a length of 200 m yarn. The yarn is Scarlet by Permin. It is a combination of 58% linen, 16% cotton and 26% viscose.

The purpose with this knit shawl is to use it during Spring and Summer time on some of the more colder days.

And I have actually found another type of yarn, so I will shortly start to make this knit shawl in a thinner/lighter version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...