This is an very, very easy dessert to make, which does not require any baking or freezing. You would need to make some apple mash/compote in advance (where the apple preparation is quiet time consuming), but when it an easy and fast dessert to do.
I normally serve this apple trifle in cocktail glasses as single servings.
- apple mash/compote with vanilla (cold)
- macaroons - crushed
- whipped dairy whipped cream, 35-40% fat¨
- Start by filling a layer of crushed macaroons into the glass
- Afterwards fill apple mash/compote on top, approx half the glass should be filled.
- Filling a second layer of crushed macaroons on top.
- Followed by a second layer of apple mash/compote.
- The last finishing touch is a top layer of whipped dairy cream.
- The dessert is ready to be served.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.