I have located this recipe on pasta with watercress pesto and buffalo mozzarella in Femina issue 01/2013, and it is Louisa Lorang, who has developed this recipe. I am fan of all her many creative food and cocktail recipes, which I like to test in my kitchen and afterwards to share with you.
I have made no modifications at all to this recipe.
It a very easy recipe to make, so you can make a home-cooked meal in no time, in something like 10-15 minutes.
Pasta with watercress pesto and buffalo mozzarella: - 2 servings
- 2 pots of fresh watercress
- 50 g roasted pine kernels
- 1 little clove of garlic
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- ½-1 dl olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 250 g fresh pasta
- 1 ball of buffalo mozzarella . 125 g
- Cut or pluck the watercress roughly.
- Blend the watercress, pine kernels, garlic, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, lemon juice together.
- Adjust the taste of the watercress pesto with salt.
- Boil the pasta al dente.
- Drain the water from the pasta. Stir the watercress pesto into the warm pasta.
- Divide he buffalo mozzarella into larger chunks and add them up on of the pasta.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.