October 09, 2014

Flensburger Wildkirsch for my tea pot 25



I think, that I am drinking more tea during Autumn and Winter than during the Summer season, as you are staying inside in cover for the cold and rainy weather.

This time it is Wildkirsch tea, which has found it´s way to my tea pot, again a tea from Teehaus Flensburg in Rote Strasse

Wildkirsch tea is black tea with cherry pieces, cherry blossoms and flavour. The smell reminds me about the red fruity flavour of bubble gum, which luckily enough is NOT found in the final cup of tea. The cherry flavour drinking the tea is quiet natural. Some how the taste of this tea is reminding me about the classic Danish Christmas dessert in form of rice pudding and cherry sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...