October 25, 2014

PINK muffin sale 2014 at work


My amazing work colleagues have once again participated in the annual muffin fund raising event for the fight against breast cancer as well as their positive response to this idea of mine. So a huge thank you to all of you for your support :-).

In October month there is a lot focus here in Denmark (like many other places in world) on breast cancer as well as collecting money to support both research in this sickness as well as support to women living with it.

As my work colleagues last year showed great support, it was an easy decision for me again to involve them. It becomes more and more easy for me to step out my own comfort zone "demanding" money from them prior to eat my muffins. Like last year I had baked muffins with Danish apples and cinnamon.

As "tradition demands" I leave it to each of my work colleagues to make up their own mind on the amount of money, which they like to donate. And if they ask for suggestion, I suggest 10 DKK as starting point. I received donations from 13 work colleagues, which in total donated 297 DKK, which equals a price on 22.85 DKK for each muffin, which is very similar to the muffin price last year. As any amount of money (not fixed value) is accepted by www.araceagainstbreastcancer.dk, they have received the collected money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...