December 29, 2014

Good bye to Christmas Calender 2014


Hopefully you have been just a much fun reading my daily Christmas Calender posts for 2014, as I been having making them. I really like to create my very own Christmas Calendar just like the ones on TV ! For me it is a way for keeping my mood up during a long, dark, gray and rainy Winter season with days having around 7 hours of sun light in case, that the sun actually shows it´s face ! as it keep me busy instead of hiding under my duvet like a little moody and sleepy brown bear !!!

So I have baked cookies, cakes and scones, created Christmas sweets, which I have been using as stocking fillings for a good colleague at work as well as serving all these goodies at both the annual gløgg eveningthe tradition rich Christmas lunch and filling up all the empty tins of my mother.

Reviewing your visits to my Christmas Calendar 2014, I have made a TOP 5 over the most popular Christmas Calendar Daily entries according to your preference:
  1. German version of "brunkager" (brown Christmas cookies) (December 4) & Caramels with cashew nuts and sea salt (December 8)
  2. Christmas cheese cake (December 3)
  3. Bounty chocolate with marzipan (December 10)
  4. Christmas scones (December 5)
  5. Christmas scones with mincemeat (December 19)
So based on these most popular post I will conclude, that you here in 2014 like baked goods in form of cookies, cheese cake and scones and sweet goods in form of caramels & chocolate, which fits perfect into the Danish Christmas tradition.

However, just as interesting is, that the following post from the old Christmas Calendar of 2011 still are capable to remaining between the 10 most popular blog post ever,  so it is a true evergreens !!
Already now I will promise you, that 2015 will also bring bring you another Christmas Calendar. If you have an idea, please feel to leave a comment. You are also more than welcome to share your opinion on Christmas Calender 2014 at the same time.
I think, that I as many other bloggers appreciate your comments, as we when know, that someone actually is reading our blogs !! So do not be shy, but make my day by leaving a comment :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...