December 16, 2014

Christmas Calendar 2014 Day 16 - Almond confect


I need to fill up some of my metallic tins, so they are ready for Christmas and the guests coming by to eat me "out of the house" !

I have located this recipe somewhere in a magazine, which I have forgotten the name of.

Almond confect:
  • 200 g almond splits
  • 1 egg white
  • 100 g white chocolate
  • 1 teaspoon freeze-dried raspberry
  • 1 teaspoon raw liquorice powder
  1. Mix the almond splits with egg white.
  2. Roast the almonds in the oven at 175'C, until the splits are golden in colour.
  3. Temper the white chocolate.
  4. Mix in the almonds into the melted chocolate. Stir everything very well together.
  5. Place a teaspoon of the chocolate coated almonds on the baking paper.
  6. Sprinkle the almonds pieces with raspberry and liquorice powder.
  7. Let the almond confect piece dry, before they are placed in air tight container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...