What to do, if you have some leftover cherry sauce from making ris a la mande, so you bake these muffins using cherry sauce. I have found the recipe in the magazine "Isabellas" (issue 02/2014), and I have no changes at all to it.
Cherry Muffins: - 10 muffins
- 50 g butter - melted
- 2 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 200 g (cake) wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 170 g cherry sauce - blended - glass of M&S Morello Cherries in Kirsh from my last shopping expedition to England
- 200 g Greek yogurt
- Heat the (conventional) oven to 200'C.
- Whip egg and sugar into a foamy mass.
- Pour in the melted butter, after it has cooled down, and whip again.
- Sieve in the flour and baking powder into dough.
- Pour in the cherry sauce. Stir everything into a homogeneous mass.
- Fill the dough into 10 muffin form.
- Bake the muffins in the middle of the oven at 200'C for 25 minutes.
- Cold down the muffins.
- Enjoy a muffin together with a cup of tea / Christmas tea
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.