June 26, 2019

Knit shawl in different colour

 

I found this yarn during a recent shopping tour to Randers. It is seven bunches of 50 g yarn each. The composition of the yarn is 50% wool, 30% silk and finally 20% nylon. The yarn will be turned in a big colourful shawl in seven different colours of blue, green and yellow.

On the photo at the top you can see, how I have selected the sequence of the different colours, starting from light blue over the dark blue to dark green to light green and finally ending with yellow.

The shape of the shawl is asymmetric. Look by from time to time, as I will share photo of my knitting process.

The knot recipe is developed by Uldfisken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...