November 30, 2019

Christmas market at Trapholt 2019


Today I went to the annual usual Christmas market at Tarpholt, which is an event I always plan to attend from year to year due to the high level of the various participating artists. As usual I was keeping a good eye to the various ceramics, which were a part of the Christmas fair.

At the stand of Lotte Kohl I located a "new" Christmas tree for my collection of ceramic Christmas tree, which plays an important role in my Christmas decoration. Besides from a new Christman three I also brought a a small flower pot as well as two Christmas gifts from my mother to me :-)
 

At the stand of Aoife Soden Glass I located as well as brought a glass vase, which also a holder for a candle stick.



At the stand of Tina Ferch I found this small collection of ceramic candle stick holders and vases. 


Finally at the shop of Trapholt I found and brought this candle and star shaped candle stick holder.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...