November 29, 2020

First Sunday in Christmas

 

Today Christmas is starting, as it is the first Sunday in Advent. Besides from getting all my Christmas decorations out from their hiding, it is also time to light the first in the Advent decoration. This year my Advent decoration is four different light holders in metal, ceramic and glass placed on a tray. I will light one light on this first Sunday in Advent. 


I have also given my mother an Advent calendar, which is a combination of chocolate, port and various battery light decoration. 


For myself I have brought various Advent calendar, one with 4 bottles of champagne and two different knitting calendars from Tønderingstrik adventskalender in green colour and Önling advent calendar for advance knitters

Also in 2020 I will make my own Christmas Calendar with focus on capital C for Christmas, which will the use of either chocolate, citrus, cinnamon as ingredients. 

.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...