November 20, 2020

Petra sweater - starting on colourful knit project


Yesterday I shared a more simple knit project in form the Silke sweater, which is an easy project to bring with you as well as knitting during different activities.

However, I have also started to knit a much more colourful project in form of Petra created by Filcolana. I brought the yarn mixture during Summer sale. That was appealing for me was, the sweater has a fantastic colour mixture of red and pink in various yarn types.

The knit project requires much more attention as the colour and pattern changes at unregular interval. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...