November 11, 2020

Halfway through with Raglangenser sweater

 

The knitting process on this new project on "Raglangenser" shows great progress. When you knit on knitting needle size 6.5 things just happens !!! And when your work schedule is full of phone meetings, it gives a lot of progress, while I at the same time can keep my focus and not start answering/writing emails.

The arms have been knitting and placed on these knit wires of plastic, which I got as a small gift during my yarn shopping expedition to Nykøbing Mors. And they have really been very useful to work with "parking" knitting mask for later use/inclusion. 

This most amazing thing for me is, this combination of three colours of light grey, petrol and olive green when knitted together ends up in a green colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...