well as roasted in a conventional oven.
Please be aware of, that any damage to your Tupperware plastic thing is NOT covered by the usual Tupperware guarantee !!!!
Burnt Roasted Almonds:
- 200 g almonds
- 4 tablespoons home-made vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Heat the oven to 200'C.
- All the ingredients are mixed together in the Tupperware Microplus cooker
- Place the cooker in the microwave oven and cook at 750 watt for 2 minutes
- Take the cooker out and stir around
- Cook a second round at 750 watt for 1 minute and 50 seconds
- Pour the mass out on baking paper
- Save your Tupperware Microplus cooker -
place it in cold water AT ONCE in order to
- avoid damage to it from the boiling sugar
- Mix around in the almond mass
- Place the almonds in the warn oven, and let them roast here for 5-10 minutes.
- Place the almonds in glass jars, when the almonds are cold.