December 14, 2011

The last garden work of 2011


Mid November I had my last working day in my little park, where I still had to plant some bulbs from my business trip to Holland.

I planted 50 Muscari in various colours in a pot next to my front door, where they will be able to greet me on my return from work. Wonder when they will be blooming ?















Next step was to increase the amount of crocus in my lawn, so here another 200 Botanical Crocus in various colours were frown into the air and planted there they landed.

I already have 300 crocus in the lawn, and my ambition is, that it should look like Hyde Park in spring time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...