December 08, 2011

Christmas Calendar Door 8 - Daim confect


I continue my Christmas calendar with yet another recipe on Christmas candy (confect), this time a mix of plain marzipan with Daim chocolate coated with milk chocolate.

I have got the recipe from my Tupperware cousin. In the original recipe the ratio of Daim chocolate to marzipan is smaller than I am using. Also the coating is done with dark chocolate. However, as I prefer milk chocolate over dark chocolate, I decided to exchange the dark chocolate with milk chocolate.

As usual I am melting the chocolate in the microwave oven

Daim confect:

  • 2 Daim bar (56 g)
  • 300 g marzipan
  • 150 milk chocolate
  1. Grate the Daim chocolate bar in a chopper into small fine pieces
  2. Knead the marzipan and Daim pieces together.
  3. Form the marzipan mass into ball shape.
  4. Coated the marzipan balls with melted milk chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...