My Christmas Calendar of 2011 really has been having focus on making various type of Christmas confect, and I am blogging about most of them before December 16 due to a request from a work colleague, who needs to make confect in the upcoming week-end.
In most of my confect I have been using the fruit from all of my project on putting the Summer of 2011 on bottle. And in today's recipe I am using the blackberries from the blackberry cognac.
Another time I think I will be using less blackberries than 100 g to 200 g marzipan, as the entire marzipan mass becomes quiet moist.
- 200 g forest fruit marzipan
- 100 g Cognac blackberries
- 150 g white chocolate
- Knead the marzipan and Cognac blackberries.
- Roll the marzipan mass into balls.
- Melt the white chocolate (I use the microwave oven for this purpose)
- Coating the marzipan ball in white mass.