December 26, 2011

Glögg evening 2011



I have some great girl friends in the local area, which always comes around, when I need a "helping hand" or perhaps the correct wording is "helping mouth" removing calories from my kitchen !

So 4 days evening before Christmas Eve, 8 wonderful friends came banging on my front door with their hands full of some perfect hostess gifts like white wine, Christmas liqueur, some Christmas decorations and food care products.



Besides from the mulled white wine, tea and coffee my friends could taste the following "creations" from my kitchen:








Hannibal the Cat inspecting the hostess gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...