This Christmas confect is so very nice to make, and the preparation time is limited to a max 5 minutes, and you do not even get dirty hands !!!
You melted the nougat and dark chocolate together, stirred in some hazelnuts and pomerans, fill the mix into a silicone form, place the form in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- 100 g soft nougat
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 50 g hazel nuts - grated
- 40 g pomerans - grated
- Mince the hazel nuts and pomerans together.
- Melt the nougat and dark chocolate in the microwave oven little by little, so the chocolate
- Stir in the grated hazel nuts and pomerans into the melted nougat and chocolate.
- Fill the mass into a candy silicone form.
- Store the form in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, until the nougat is firm again.
- Remove the nougat from the silicone form.
- Store the nougat in refrigerator, until you eat it.