Another very, very easy recipe on Christmas candy, which will take you approx. 20 minutes to make. The only thing is, that you will get some very greasy finger from kneading all the ingredients together as well as making the oat flakes pellets.
The fat content is very low in this recipe, as there is no chocolate in-side. And the fat content is 0.3% in the fromage frais.
Oat flakes Pellets:
- 250 g oat flakes
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 200 g sugar
- 6 tablespoons strong coffee
- 1 tablespoon rum flavouring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavouring
- 75 g fromage frais
- Knead all the ingredients together.
- Form them into pellets.
- As they contain fromage frais, they should be stored in the refrigerator
- Eat them within 1 week after "production"