|Blackberry muffin ready for PINK fundraising|
So cross your fingers for a good outcome (= many Danish kroners in the pot) of this muffin fundraising.
I have twisted my favourite muffin recipes on apple muffin with cinnamon for these blackberry muffins.
Blackberry muffin: - 24 muffins
|Blackberries before mixing into muffin dough|
- 450 g cake flour
- 1½ tabelspoon baking powder
- 175 g sugar
- 375 g buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 75 g oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 500 g blackberries
- Heat the oven to 200'C (conventional oven)
- Mix cake flour, baking powder sugar together in a mixing bowl with a cooking spoon
- Add buttermilk, oil and egg into a shaker, and shake it together
- Add the liquid to the mixing bowl, and stir well
- Add blackberries into the muffin dough
- Fill into 24 muffin forms
- Bake at 200'C for 25 minutes in the middle of the oven
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.