December 01, 2017

Welcome to Christmas 2017


Welcome to Christmas with the Christmas Calendar 2017 by Kitchen of Kiki

Another Christmas, where I am spending plenty of wonderful hours in my kitchen filling up all my tins as preparation for Christmas and the coming guests. It is actually my seventh season, where I am creating my very own Christmas Calendar !

As I create these various thing, I will be enjoying a cup of tea from Teministeriet´s julekalender 2017, which consist of 24 individual small packs :-) I think, that I this Christmas actually will be able to get through the various tea before New Year 2017 !!!


As theme for 2017 I decided to share either thing created in my kitchen either in form of new recipe or revisting classic beloved recipes or showing you some the Christmas decoration, which I have around my house.

I hope you will look by my kitchen a few times during December or perhaps even every single day :-) to see, what is going on and get inspiration for your own Christmas eatable creations or decorations.

During a recent vacation to England I brought myself an English Christmas calendar, which off-cause contains 25 rooms.


1 comment:

  1. Den engelske kalender fra M&S er diverse hudpleje/beauty produkter. Indtil videre har jeg fået en "radiance" body lotio, ansigtsmaske og en body shampoo.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...