December 23, 2017

Christmas coffee 2017 for local friends


It this time of the year, when it is time again to invite some fantastic women for my annual Christmas coffee. As usual we had an evening, where my kitchen living area was full of good talks and great laugther, while my guests did their best to eat me of my kitchen !!!!

Hannibal the Cat was doing his best to eat my of the kitchen, as he decided to lick the cream topping of the Mont Blanc tarts, as he manged to enjoy 6 out of 9 tarts, while I lighting some tea light lamps out at the entrace as welcome to my guests.



The liquid part of the "menu" this time not the usual warm glögg, but instead a non-alcoholic drink in form of mulled cranberry and raspberry punch, as a lot my guest were driving. Besides from this punch coffee and my various Christmas teas were refreshing the "helping mouths" in enjoying the following "creations" from the Christmas Calendar 2017:














Besides from helping me with eating plenty of Christmas calories, I also got some lovely hostess gifts incl amaryllis flowers, thank you so much for these great gifts :-) My guests know me to well, the colour of my new tea towels were fitting perfect with the colour of kitchen tiles.


    And yes, ladies of Vejle you will be invited again for gløgg evening in 2018 :-)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your comment is my reward :-)
    You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...