May 23, 2019

Suggestions for birthday celebration


Today I am celebrating my birthday with a birthday coffee for friends living in the local area.

Perhaps you will start the birthday celebration (not for children birthdays) by serving a drink involving the use of sparkling wine such as this rhubarb version of kir royale



The first eatable thing to serve for a birthday celebration is a bun made with butter such as these buns:



Another most item for birthday celebration is "lagkage" (=cream cake) such as this:



Looking in again tomorrow to see, that I actually did served for my birthday coffee guests

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...