February 25, 2020

Knit cap is halfway finished


My knit cap in darker red is halfway finished. And the knitting goes around and around :-)  I have knitted all of the ribbing, the lower part of the cap, which will be folded halfway up, while wearing the cap.

So now I "just" have to finish the upper part of the cap, which is knitted in stockinette stitch. According to the recipe, the entire cap should have a length of 27 cm, but I think this is too little, as the ribbing part is 14 cm, which actually only will be 7 cm, when using the cap due to the folding.

The good thing about knitting is, that you can adjust the length to your very own body/head :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...