February 22, 2020

Preparing for the knitting festival February 2020 in Horsens tomorrow


I am preparing to participate in Horsens strikkefestival tomorrow Sunday. I am bringing along various yarn left overs from several knitting projects (knit poncho, orange sweater and knit cap). I will needing the yarns, as I have signed up for the two knit workshops.

The first workshop is weave knitting, which will create pattern and structure in the knitting.

The second workshop is multi rib knitting, which further development within ribbing.

Naturally I will share my impression from both the knit festival as well as the work shops later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...