February 06, 2020

Sweater in orange - part 2


I have knitted the lower part of the sweater in orange now sitting in front of the TV, so now I have moved on to the knitting of the arm parts. This was the status last Sunday afternoon, before a work week consisting of 3½ work days full of meeting started Monday at lunch time.

I am looking forward to share the next photo after 3½ work days full of meetings !!! as I will bring this knit project with me to work, so I can keep my focus on the meeting activities and not being tempted to read and write emails and loosing focus from the meeting activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...