I made a modification to this nougat confect by adding into chopped nuts to get some bite into this sweet treat. Again I have used dark milk chocolate instead of the more normal dark chocolate as I love milk chocolate and really dislike dark chocolatet due to its bitter taste.
- 100 g soft nougat
- 50 g dark milk chocolate - chopped
- 50-75 g pecan nuts - finely chopped
- Melt the nougat and dark milk chocolate in the microwave oven little by little, so the chocolate is not burned.
- Add in the chopped pecan nuts and stir very well.
- Fill the mass into a candy silicone form.
- Store the form in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, until the nougat is firm again.
- Remove the nougat from the silicone form.
- Store the nougat in an airtight container cold in the refrigerator, until you eat it.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.