It is time to make some more Christmas sweets for the upcoming Christmas, this time it is a sweet treat based on marzipan.
Marzipan with black currant and cognac:
- 300 g marzipan
- 30-40 g dried black currants
- 3-4 cl cognac
- dark chocolate
- Let the dried black currants soaked in cognac for 2-3 hours or night over.
- Knead the soaked black currants and remaining cognac into the marzipan.
- Divide the marzipan into smaller pieces, which it rolled into small bread shapes.
- Melt the dark chocolate.
- Cover the marzipan pieces with the melted dark chocolate.
- Store the marzipan pieces in an airtight container.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.