It is time to bake some cookies for the upcoming Christmas coffee, so i fill the stomachs of my guests. I have found this recipe in small Christmas recipe leaflet from the weekly magazine Søndag. I have made no changes to the recipe. You could also have a look at this recipe on muscovado biscotti.
- 150 g marzipan - cut into smaller pieces
- 300 g wheat flour
- 200 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground carnation
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 150 g whole almonds
- Heat up the oven to 175'C.
- Add all in the ingredients in the mixing bowl of the stand alone mixer.
- Knead everything together.
- At the end knead the dough together by hand on a piece of baking parchement
- Divide the dough into two parts.
- By hand roll the each dough piece into a size of 5 x 35-40 cm.
- Bake the dough at 175'C for 20 minutes.
- Remove the biscotti from the oven.
- After a cool down, slice the biscotti into pieces of 1 cm.
- If needed bake the biscotti pieces at 150-C for 5-10 minutes to get the desired dryness.
- Cold down.
- Store in an airtight container.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.