After I have enjoyed all these crisp breads a la Skovdal it is time to bake to more crisp bread. And I here I have located an old recipe, which a colleague of mine has shared with.
I call this recipe DL crisp bread, as the majority of the ingredients are measured out in DL !!!
DL crisp bread a la Skovdal: - 30-40 pieces
- 1 dl oat flakes
- 1 dl sesame seeds
- 1 dl linseed
- 1 dl sunflower seeds
- 1 dl poppy seeds
- 2½ dl wheat flour or spelt flour (use what you have)
- 1 dl whole grain wheat flour
- 2 dl water
- 1 dl olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat up the fan oven to 180'C.
- Add all the dry ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Stir all the dry ingredients it together, before you add in the water. This way you ensure an even mix between flour and seeds.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the crisp bread dough into two portion to get the size thin enough.
- Place the crisp bread dough on a piece of baking parchment, place another piece of baking parchment on top of the crisp bread dough.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the crisp bread dough into a thinner size.
- Remove the top baking parchment.
- Cut the crisp bread into piece size, so it is easier to break into pieces after baking.
- Place the crisp bread on a baking tray.
- Bake the crisp bread at 180'C for approx 15 - 20 minutes, until it let golden in colour.
- Cool down.
- Store in an airtight container.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.