I have got this recipe on foccacia bread with tomato & rosemary in connection with a Tupperware demonstration. It is very easy to make the dough, as you do not have to knead it together, you just stir it together in the mixing bowl. I divided the original recipe into two, as I only had one silicone form.
Foccacia bread with tomato & rosemary a la Tupperware: - 1 bread
- 12 g fresh yeast
- 2½ dl water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 125 g wheat flour
- 125 g tipo 00 flour
- tomato, fresh rosemary, salt & olive oil as topping
- Add yeast, water, olive oil, salt & both types of flour into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Stir all the ingredients into a homogeneous mass using a cooking spoon.
- Fill the dough into a rectangular shaped silicone form (18 x 25 cm).
- Place chopped tomatoes into the dough, sprinkle with olive oil, salt & rosemary.
- Let the bread dough raise in the oven with a temperature of 50'C for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the oven.
- Heat up the oven to 220'C.
- Bake the bread at 220'C for approx 20 minutes.
- Serve the bread together with vegetable bolognese.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.