April 25, 2020

Chocolate cake a la Tupperware


I recently brought a new Tupperware silicone parchment and included with baking parchment I got a MicroPro ring as well. The ring can be used for baking. A few days ago, I got a Tupperware recipe on a chocolate cake, which could be baked in this MicroPro ring.

When I got the recipe, I noticed, that the only chocolate part was three tablespoons of cocoa powder. For me it is too little to call it a real chocolate cake, so therefore I decided to include 50 g chopped chocolate as well.
As I do not like dark chocolate, I decided to use dark milk chocolate instead (dark milk chocolate contains 47% cocoa beans). I find dark milk chocolate to have less of a sweet taste, where some milk chocolate can be very sweet in taste. Use what ever chocolate, which you have a preference for.

Chocolade cake a la Tupperware: - 1 cake
  • 1 egg
  • 150 g sugar
  • 75 g butter - melted
  • 100 g whole fat milk
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
  • 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
  • 125 g (cake) flour
  • 50 g dark milk chocolade - medium chopped
  1. Heat up the oven to 170'C.
  2. Add the egg and sugar into a medium size bowl, whip it together with an electrical mixer.
  3. Add in the melted butter, milk, flour, cocoa powder, vanilla sugar and baking powder. Whip again into a homogeneous mass.
  4. Stir in the chopped milk chocolate pieces into the cake dough.
  5. Place the Tupperware MicroPro ring on top of baking parchment.
  6. Fill the cake dough into the MicroPro ring.
  7. Place the cake in the middle of the oven, and bake the cake at 170 for 30-40 minutes.
  8. Check, that the cake is baked, before you take it out of the oven.
  9. Pull softly in the MicroPro ring from time to time, so get the cake loose.
  10. Remove the MicroPro ring and let the cake cool down on the baking parchment.
  11. Serve the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...