|Raspberry, sugar and vodka at day 1 - clear colour|
Last year (2011) my raspberry bush was in full activity, but this summer has been more rainy and cold, so the volume of home-grown raspberries has been disappointing low. To fully capture these few raspberries, I decided to make my very own version of a raspberry vodka based on last year´s sensory evaluation of fruit alcohol (conducted by some very good and sober friends).
However, if you have more raspberries, than I have had this summer, you could perhaps try these recipes as well:
- raspberry vodka from "Almanak"
- raspberry vinegar with elder flower
- raspberry jam with rosemary from "Almanak"
|Raspberry vodka after 3 weeks, now with colour|
- 50 g raspberries
- 50 sugar
- 200 g vodka
- Add boiling water to a glass - leave for 4-5 minutes - empty the glass.
- Fill the glass with cleaned raspberries.
- Add sugar afterwards.
- Fill the glass with plain vodka.
- Close the glass.
- Place in a dark place.
- Shake the glass regular.
- Remove the raspberries after 2 months.
- Fill the raspberry vodka into a clean bottle.
- Save the raspberries by placing them in a freezer for future Christmas confect, mixing them into marzipan.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.